Monday, March 15, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

Newest film comes out next Friday, March 26th! I'm super excited to see it all put together and am very proud of it already. I had the amazing opportunity to work with Roger Deakins as lighting consultant. His feedback was amazing and completely inspiring. I really think he took this movie to a new level. Everyone go check it out! Here's the latest trailer.. there are quite a few of my shots in there! including the one you're looking at right now :D


4 comments:

Bill Robinson said...

This looks incredible!!! I can't wait. Going to the free screening at the Metreon... :D

Cat Musgrove said...

Hannah!! I'm excited to see it!!!

niki@heynikiniki.com said...

yayy! so proud of you, baby gurrrrl. this movie looks awesome.

kid said...

COOL !!

Post a Comment